Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Only original manuscripts that have not been previously submitted elsewhere for consideration will be acceptable for publication.
- Submitted papers should be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 250 words with keywords not more than 6. Papers should not exceed 15 pages including references.
- Papers should be prepared in Microsoft Word using A4 paper size, Times New Roman, 12 Font Size, double line spacing with the APA 7th edition style.
- All manuscripts should have title, name(s) of author(s), institutional affiliation, phone number(s) and email addresses.
- Manuscripts should be submitted to the Managing Editor via firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to the Business Editor via (email@example.com) from 10th January 2023 – 31st March 2023.
- Author(s) of all manuscript is required to pay non-refundable fee of five thousand nairs only (N5000) and u Upon acceptance of a papers after blind review, author (s) will be required to pay a publication fee of N20,000 using: Account Name: FUOYE Journal of Public Administration & Management. Account Number: 0273820699, Bank Name: WEMA Bank Plc.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- For further enquiries: Contact the Managing Editor on 08037116124 or firstname.lastname@example.org or the Business Editor on 08033736373 or email@example.com.
ArticlesSection default policy
Publication ethics guarantee reliable and high-quality scientific research publications and ensure that researchers receive credit for their intellectual works & ideas. FJPAM strictly follows this publication code of conduct and aims to adhere to best practice guidelines. They include:
Plagiarism: All authored articles published by FJPAM are only original material, i.e., material that has neither been published elsewhere, nor is under review elsewhere. If plagiarism problem was found, all authors including the corresponded authors cannot submit paper(s) to our journal for three years. The paper will be removed even though it was already published, and this will be conspicuously displayed on the home page.
Duplicate Submission: Manuscripts that are found to have been published elsewhere, or under review elsewhere, will incur duplicate submission sanctions. However, if authors have used their own previously published work(s), or work that is currently under review, as the basis for a submitted manuscript, they are required to cite the previous work(s) and indicate how their submitted manuscript offers novel contributions different from those of the previous work(s).
Improper Author Contribution or Attribution: All listed authors must have made a significant scientific contribution to the manuscript and approved all its claims. It is important to list everyone who made a significant scientific contribution, including students and laboratory technicians.
Redundant Publications: Redundant publications include the inappropriate division of study outcomes of one article into several articles to gain numerous publications.
Citation Manipulation: Submitted manuscripts that are found to include citations whose primary purpose is to increase the number of citations to a given author’s work, or to articles published in a particular journal, will incur citation manipulation penalty.
Data Fabrication & Falsification: Submitted manuscripts that are found to have either fabricated or falsified experimental results, including the manipulation of images, will incur data fabrication and falsification penalty.
Penalty: In the event of documented evidence of violation(s) of any of the policies of FJPAM mentioned above, regardless of whether or not the violations occurred in an article published in FJPAM, the following sanctions shall be applied:
– Immediate rejection of the infringing manuscript.
– Immediate rejection of subsequent manuscript(s) submitted to FJPAM by any of the authors of the infringing manuscript(s).
– Prohibition of any new submissions from the authors of such infringing manuscript(s) to FJPAM, either individually or in combination with other authors of the infringing manuscript, as well as in combination with any other authors. This prohibition will be imposed for a minimum of 3 years.
–All the authors shall be prohibition from serving on the Editorial Board of FJPAM.
– In cases where the violations of the above policies are found to be particularly offensive/flagrant, the publisher reserves the right to impose additional restrictions beyond those described above on the authors concerned.
All manuscripts will pass through business desk office to confirm strict compliance with the submission guidelines. Non-compliant manuscripts will be decline on the desk and will not be send to reviewers.
Manuscripts that are prepared in compliance with the guideline will be forwarded to reviewers without the identities of author (s).
Successfully reviewed manuscripts will be returned to author (s) for necessary corrections if any.
Rejected papers will be returned to author (s) with adequate reasons for the declined publications.